A full body massage can stimulate blood flow in your body and help you relax after a hard day at work. There is much research that proves body massages to be an excellent solution to avoid physical and mental stress. On top of that, it certainly helps with the quality of sleep and the overall metabolism of your body.
But, not everyone can take time out of their busy schedule to go to a decent massage parlor and book a 2 to 3 hours long massage session. Also, it is not always possible to find the satisfaction of a perfect body massage from different massage experts as everyone has their techniques. A massage chair is a perfect solution to these problems. These chairs have built-in motors and moving parts that vibrate when turned on and provide you a satisfactory massage. Here are some things to look for while buying a massage chair in India:
- Size of the chair: To achieve the best comfort on a massage chair, you need to make sure that the chair covers your entire body while you are sitting on it. Once the massage feature is turned on, no part of your body should be touching the ground as it will counter the effects of massage. In some large options, you can also feel the zero-gravity effect.
- Massage Functions: There are many different active muscles in your body and an ideal massage chair should have separate massage functions for all of these muscles individually. This will allow you to carefully choose the message type you want and get a personalized experience from the chair.
- Controls of the Chair: While some massage chairs are controlled by a separate remote control, some offer a control panel on the chair. Having a compact remote control is always a better option considering you can switch the massage type, intensity, and other options without getting up or even moving on the chair.
You must carefully check out all aspects of a massage chair before buying one. To help you with that, we are bringing you the best massage chairs in India present in this article. Here, we will give you detailed information about the best massage chairs in India along with a few pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision. You can also refer to our BUYING GUIDE and FAQ for the massage chair present later in the article for the same.
05 Best Body Massage Chairs in India 2021
|Product Name||Size||Type||Warranty||Buy Now|
|JSB||160 x 125 x 82 cm||Zero gravity||1 Year||Check The Price|
|Lifelong||100 x 108 x 64 cm||Full body||1½ Year||Check The Price|
|RoboTouch||113 x 135 x 76 cm||Zero gravity||1 Year||Check The Price|
|Bodyfriend||150 x 80 x 125 cm||Zero gravity||1 Year||Check The Price|
|KosmoCare||140 x 107 x 89 cm||Full Body||1 Year||Check The Price|
Best Body Massage Chairs in India 2021 Reviews
JSB is probably the best brand when it comes to heavy-duty lifestyle products on our list. You can observe that on our next pick for the best massage chairs in India, the JSB MZ22 Massage Chair. This massage chair is specifically designed for pain relief so it will be a decent choice if you are already suffering from a back or neck disorder and seeking relief on a massage chair.
It is powered by a 3D technology with an L track for a deep and relaxing massage. There are also long-reaching rollers on these chairs that will provide a positive impact on your back and hips after multiple massage sessions.
As for your neck and other critical body parts, it has soft rollers so that it does not hurt your body even if you use the chair with maximum intensity. The same goes for your shoulders, hands, and calves as these body parts will be massaged with an airbag instead of a hard roller. The chair is especially effective for kneading and rubbing massages thanks to its 3D massage technology that aims to improve blood circulation in your body.
You can also choose from a predefined list of massage combinations such as kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rubbing, vibration, or simply choose the ones that you require from the options. The unique feature of the JSB MZ22 Massage Chair is its special X twist waist massage to improve your waist flexibility that cannot be found on most other options.
- Heavy-duty massage chair
- Specifically designed for pain relief
- Powered by a 3D technology with L tracking
- Long reaching rollers for deep massage
- Soft rollers for sensitive body parts
- Airbag massage for shoulders, hand, and calves
- Kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rubbing, and vibration massage available
- Features special X twist waist massage function
- 1 year warranty period
- It comes with an additional feature especially for the flexibility of your waist
- One of the largest massage chairs
- The best option for elderly people with existing problems
- Airbag massage available for zero gravity effect
- Short warranty period for the price
Coming in the 1st position, we have the most affordable massage chair available in India right now. Coming from a highly affordable brand Lifelong, the Lifelong Full Body Massage Chair with Recliner packs many great features at a fraction of cost compared to other premium options on our list.
This full-body massage chair covers your head, back, leg, and arms for massage irrespective of your body type. You can also design your own combination of massage as per your requirement on this chair such as kneading, tapping, air squeeze, and shiatsu.
The maximum height of this chair is 100 cm that also covers the recliner function for complete relaxation. This will allow you to comfortably stretch your body as the recliner also includes a massager inside to cater to your rear portion properly. Lifelong is offering the standard 1-year warranty on these massage chairs with an additional 6 months extended warranty if you register your product after purchase. The controls are also quite easy on this chair as the digital panel is attached to the seat that can change the type of massage and also the intensity.
- Full body massage chair
- Covers your head, back, leg, and arms for massage
- Kneading, tapping, air squeeze, and shiatsu massages available
- Comfortable for stretching and relaxing on the chair
- Easy to control via a digital panel
- 1½ year warranty period
- It is easy to control even for first-time users
- Most affordable massage chair in India
- Great functionality for the price
- Longer warranty period
- Compact size not suitable for everyone
Coming to the premium section of the massage chair, we have a highly suitable option for long-term use in mind. This luxury massage chair is offered by RoboTouch which is a high-tech brand that uses many different sensors in the chair for automatic adjustments.
For starters, it houses a 2D shoulder detection mechanism that allows you to accurately position yourself on the chair for the best results. You can experience various massage types like kneading, flapping, and a combination of various types for a customized experience.
It also supports the popular shiatsu and knocking mode for a great effect. But, one of the most eye-catching features of this massage chair is its built-in heating system. This will gradually increase the temperature of the chair while the massage feature is turned on to help you loosen your muscles and stimulate proper blood flow in your body. As for your feet, you can take advantage of smart rollers embedded in the RoboTouch massage chair that massages your arches and heels effectively.
- Zero gravity massage chair
- Different sensors included for precision
- Features a 2D shoulder detection mechanism
- Kneading, flapping, and a combination of massages available
- Also supports shiatsu and knocking mode
- Comes with a built-in heating system
- Smart rollers for a foot massage
- 1 year warranty period
- The built-in heating feature will improve the effect of massage
- Comparatively larger option
- Provides zero gravity feature for ultimate relaxation
- Quite an expensive price tag
Zero gravity is one of the best features of premium massage chairs and it is hard to find that on a comparatively budget-focused option. But, Bodyfriend is a brand that has included this feature on its Bodyfriend 4D Modern Leather massage chair, and hence, it’s our 3rd pick for this list.
There is a long S track on this massage chair of 1450 mm and a fully customizable zero gravity feature for the best comfort level in this class. The chair features multiple airbags so that you won’t feel like resting on a chair. Instead, it will grant you the feeling of free fall on the chair, just like zero gravity.
The chair covers almost every aspect of your body for a massage such as back, calves, foot, arms, head, and even your thighs. On top of that, there are multiple options available for a separate head massage which is a priority for many users. The Bodyfriend 4D Modern Leather massage chair comes with a smart automatic body scan feature that will automatically adjust the chair according to the user’s body type to provide the optimum results.
If you like to listen to music while being massaged, you will be glad to know that this chair also has Bluetooth music play control as well as wireless intensity control features on its remote.
- Zero gravity massage chair
- Long S track of 1450 mm
- Features multiple airbags
- Fully customizable zero gravity feature
- Multiple head massage options available
- Comes with a smart automatic body scan
- Automatic adjustment according to user’s body
- Bluetooth music play control
- Massage control via a remote
- 1 year warranty period
- Features Bluetooth technology which is great for music play
- Large-sized chair which is perfect for everyone
- An automatic body scan feature is necessary for best results
- Short warranty period for the price
Our last pick for the best massage chairs in India is coming from yet another affordable brand from our picks. Kosmocare is also providing a decent option for you if you want a full body massage chair with advanced features that are available on the premium options.
The KosmoCare Shiatsu Massage Chair gives you ideal performance and helps you recover from fatigue and relieve pain from stiff muscles after a hyperactive day at work. The KosmoCare Shiatsu Massage Chair has 5 different massage techniques for the best results.
Kosmocare has also included many smart features in this massage chair such as the automatic pressure point detection system that will scan your shoulders and precisely locate the problematic points and work on them. Also, the chair allows gentle heating for your feet and waist portion to further improve the results of the massage and help with the blood flow in the said areas.
Overall, using this massage chair is quite an essay thanks to its straightforward control panel given on the side of the chair. Here, you see the real-time effect of the chosen massage type and the affected muscle region on your body.
- Full body massage chair
- Ideal performance and helps with pain relief
- 5 different massage techniques available
- Includes many smart features
- Automatic pressure point detection for accurate massage
- Gentle heating for your feet and waist
- Straightforward control panel on the side
- 1 year warranty period
- Includes great features for the price
- Real-time results can be observed on the control panel
- A gentle heating system improves blood flow
- Chair size should have been larger
Best Body Massage Chair in India 2021 : Buying Guide
While buying a massage chair, you have to carefully check every little parameter and make sure it perfectly suits your needs. While going through our picks for the best massage chairs in India, you must have come across basic parameters such as the size of the chair, the design, and other physical attributes.
In this buying guide, we are going to take a look at some of the crucial features of a massage chair that directly affects its performance regarding different individuals. This way, you can carefully prioritize the features that you want in your massage chair and choose a suitable option under your budget. Here are some things to keep in mind while looking for a massage chair for personal or professional use.
Supported Types of Massages
There are many different types of massages available such as tapping, kneading, shiatsu, rolling, and other advanced practices. The massage chair that you are going to buy might be capable of providing all of these massage types to your body or it might feature one or two options from the choices. Thus, you should carefully choose the massage chair that features your preferred massage type on your body. Here are basic differences in the massage types mentioned above:
In this massage type, the chair uses the rollers to apply pressure on your body. The rollers are moved around your back in a to and fro motion to imitate the tapping effect. This is one of the most traditional forms of massages that has turned out to be effective for many people.
Your massage chair must have airbags to provide this type of massage. In this type of massage, the airbags are inflated to provide pressure on your body from the outside. The inflation and deflation of airbags are performed in a linear manner to improve your blood flow throughout your body. There are many advantages of kneading such as increased flexibility, loosening of muscles, and pain relief.
The shiatsu massage has more internal advantages rather than external as seen in previous methods. This traditional method was developed to channel the flow of energy in your body that generates a positive impact on your body. Shiatsu only helps with certain areas of your body and cures stiff muscles to allow the flow of energy.
S Track vs. L track Massage Chairs
Here’s another major parameter that seems to be changing with different options. The S track or L track refers to the track followed by the internal rollers that are used to apply pressure on your body. The S and L letters represent the direction and type of track followed by the rollers and you should consider looking into it if you want a more personalized experience from your massage chair.
In the S track chairs, the rollers move in a track that resembles the letter S which imitates the touch of a professional masseur and covers the area from your neck to your backbone. The L track massage chairs are merely an extension of the S track rollers that also includes the lower portion of your body. Choosing an L track massage chair is recommended for those who are more concerned with leg pains and similar lower body problems.
Once you lie down on the chair, the material of the chair has direct contact with your skin. Thus, it directly relates to the comfort level of the chair. In most massage chairs, you will find leather covering on the outside. The leather feels great on the skin and does not cause any sort of itching or discomfort even after multiple years of use. Also, leather lasts longer than foam or simple cloth that is certainly important for massage chairs. Therefore, you should carefully check the type of material used on a massage chair if you want assurance on the lifespan of the chair.
Talking about the lifespan of the massage chair, you should also take the internal parts like the rollers, motor, and electrical circuits into consideration. Even if the massage chair is perfect from the outside, it is useless if it cannot deliver a satisfying massage to your body.
There are a lot of small parts included in a massage chair like gears and vibration motors that can damage internally. In this case, your only hope is to get it serviced by the brand to use the chair again. If the massage chair has a long warranty period, you can stay assured about its build quality and the quality of the internal components installed on the chair.
Best Body Massage Chair in India 2021 : FAQs
01. Can everyone use a massage chair?
The massage chairs are designed for all age groups and almost everyone can use a massage chair irrespective of their age, gender, and body type. Although, there are a few things that should be kept in mind before and while using a massage chair. First of all, you should consult with your family doctor whether a massage chair is suitable for your existing condition or not. Also, children should not be allowed to use a massage chair without the supervision of adults.
02. How frequently should I use the massage chair?
Depending upon the type of massage chair you pick, you can use a massage chair up to 2 to 3 times a week for 15 to 30 minutes session. Using the chair longer than that may hurt your body. Your muscles can get internally bruised due to too much pressure or you will not feel good the next day due to lack of energy. Even in the beginning, you should start slowly and gradually increase the duration and frequency of massages on a massage chair.
03. Is the built-in heating system on a massage chair necessary?
The built-in heating system drastically improves the results of massage for everyone. Due to the heat, your muscles will be more relaxed and the effects of massage will be much better in comparison. Although, it is not a critical requirement if you are an active person and often engage in physical activities and exercise daily. You should prefer a built-in heating system on a massage chair especially for elderly people that cannot perform another exercise to loosen the stiff muscles.
Massage chairs are one of the most luxurious items you can have in your homes or offices. It does not only provide you a platform to sit back and relax, but also prevents your body from many disorders caused by today’s harsh lifestyle. Many professional workers cannot afford to lose time in a massage parlor and prefer a full body massage chair to get an automated message while continuing their work by the side.
While you can easily choose which option is best for you, we will still recommend you to look at our buying guide before doing so. In case you are wondering what are our favorite picks from the list, here they are.
- As it goes without saying, you cannot put a price on comfort and relaxation. Therefore, our first recommendation is the most premium massage chair in India which is the JSB MZ22 Massage Chair. This chair will help you experience a zero-gravity feeling with full-body coverage for massage. It also features 3D technology with an L track massage for the best results.
- While most massage chairs you will find in India are very expensive, the Lifelong Full Body Massage Chair is a highly professional massage chair that is available at a fraction of its cost. This is also a full-body massage chair with a 3D back and leg massage system available on board. If you are looking for a budget option for a massage chair, this is your best bet to find a highly relaxing massage and comfort.
- KosmoCare Shiatsu Massage Chair is also one of the comparatively cheaper options from our list featuring a full body massage system. This massage chair is larger than standard full body massage chairs and will be suitable for plus-sized users without any problem. You can control the chair parameters and massage features with a simple control panel present on the front of the chair